¡SÍGUENOS!

KoF XIII: Kyo Kusanagi trials (unedited)



By   NeoAkira      julio 29, 2013       
KoF XIII: Kyo Kusanagi trials (unedited)
Persona  un gran combo maker de nuestros tiempos nos demuestra que la practica hace al maestro
Fuente:http://www.youtube.com/user/personaworld




Text by Persona Combo Maker

A ton of people seem to be intimidated by combo videos but this video is to show you that everyone makes a ton of mistakes. This video is all in one sitting. I barely touched the trials section for the game so you can see how I overcome parts that I'm not familiar with. I also use a standard PS3 controller to show that you can still pull off long combos with it even if I prefer an arcade stick much more. Practice makes perfect!

About Kyo Kusanagi's trials: I seem to have a difficult time doing his dp P xx rdp B cancels until I found out that I was canceling too quickly.

A standard PS3 controller was used.

by NeoAkira

Te Invito a Visitar la comunidad en Facebook de KoFFuneral encontraras gamers de todo el Mundo: KOFFUNERAL GROUP FACEBOOK

No hay comentarios. :

Publicar un comentario


KOFER ONLINE

Archivo del Blog