¡SÍGUENOS!

KOF2002 Single Player - Ryo【TAS/TAP】



By   NeoAkira      noviembre 27, 2013       

KOF2002 Single Player - Ryo【TAS/TAP】
Fuente:https://www.youtube.com/user/DKNOOB1

Tool-Assisted Superplay/Playthrough
Plataform: Arcade
Game: The King Of Fighters 2002
Character used: Ryo Sakazaki [亮坂崎]
Level: 8 (Expert) in Single Player Mode
YEAH,Another work in this mode (I think I'm liking this momentum :3) now this time is with Ryo Sakazaki,for me a char that seems Ken of the game Street Fighter,I think already created as inspiration of Ryo on Ken look have some similar moves of Ken (but I researched and is another thing but is only my opinion).
Well have no words for describe the character you will evaluate this TAS-Vídeo and if you like,click in "like",favorite,comment and if can subscribe for the new updates THANK YOU.

by NeoAkira

Te Invito a Visitar la comunidad en Facebook de KoFFuneral encontraras gamers de todo el Mundo: KOFFUNERAL GROUP FACEBOOK

No hay comentarios. :

Publicar un comentario


KOFER ONLINE

Archivo del Blog