¡SÍGUENOS!

KOF 2002 (TAS/TAP) TEAM PLAY



By   NeoAkira      diciembre 29, 2013      Tags  

Recomendacion por Maiden Masher.
Fuente:http://www.youtube.com/user/DKNOOB1?feature=watch


Publicado el 24/12/2013
Tool-Assisted Gameplay Movie
Plataform: Arcade
Game: The King Of Fighters 2002
Team Used: Kyo Kusanagi [草薙 京],Yori Yagami [八神庵] & Whip
Level: 8 (Expert) in Team Play Mode
It's a Special MERRY CHRISTMAS TAS/TAP ;)
I had a great times using this game and now is my second time to use another Team,I've seeing that my first time has not been as good,now I use better characters for a TAS,don't forget to comment,favorite,and give your opinion of this TAS-Vídeo next year I will bring new surprises,watch and enjoy.

by NeoAkira

Te Invito a Visitar la comunidad en Facebook de KoFFuneral encontraras gamers de todo el Mundo: KOFFUNERAL GROUP FACEBOOK

No hay comentarios. :

Publicar un comentario


KOFER ONLINE

Archivo del Blog