¡SÍGUENOS!

Lord LDA 4-14-14 Update: SUPER KOF CUP 2015, Buchecha vs. Joker



By   NeoAkira      abril 14, 2014       

Lo mas reciente entre Buchecha vs Joker , Dos grandes de KOF 02 en Sur America


Por Dark Geese

The update speaks for itself simple to the point I am going to focus on my company for as long as I need to before the major events happen, please keep your negativity away from me in anyway shape or fashion the past is the past the future is the future..if not then you will be part of my past and not my future.

LDA | Buchecha 50, ATX | Joker 44, videos from a personal match in Brazil vids are from Lee Jinju's channel are there more? Do not know if there are I will let you know stay tuned and continue to be patient...Thank You.

by NeoAkira

Te Invito a Visitar la comunidad en Facebook de KoFFuneral encontraras gamers de todo el Mundo: KOFFUNERAL GROUP FACEBOOK

No hay comentarios. :

Publicar un comentario


KOFER ONLINE

Archivo del Blog