¡SÍGUENOS!

FAN ART:The best KoF trio ever by BezerroBizarro



By   NeoAkira      mayo 05, 2015      Tags  
Compartiendo el Talento y mas si se dan el tiempo a crear estos Fan Art de SNK. Desde Brasil by BezerroBizarro
The best KoF trio ever by BezerroBizarro
BezerroBizarro
Waldemar Lene 
Artist | Hobbyist | Digital Art
Brazil
I'm a cartoonist from Fortaleza, Brazil.
I studied Comics at Daniel Brandão's Graphic Arts Studio in 2003 and that's when I sarted making and publishing comics strips. 
Besides drawing, my other hobbies are playing old videogames and collecting action figures.
I also work as a doctor in a little health center.

fotolog.terra.com.br/lenechaves

by NeoAkira

Te Invito a Visitar la comunidad en Facebook de KoFFuneral encontraras gamers de todo el Mundo: KOFFUNERAL GROUP FACEBOOK

No hay comentarios. :

Publicar un comentario


KOFER ONLINE

Archivo del Blog