¡SÍGUENOS!

KOF 2000 Single Player - Vanessa【TAS/TAP】



By   NeoAkira      noviembre 12, 2015      Tags  
KOF 2000 Single Player - Vanessa【TAS/TAP】
Fuente:DKNOOB1
Tool-Assisted Superplay

Plataform: Arcade
Game: The King Of Fighters 2000
Level: 8
Player: Dark Noob
Vanessa are a big star for me when playing this game, she has a lot of infinite and 100% with some strikers, I opted to choose Maxima he sounds better to make more variations with infinites, 100% and broken combos.
This is a special TAS to a subscriber called Waseem Shaikh which request to me an try on this game and I'm really happy with the result now I would like to know about if you guys was entertained while watching.
Please if you like, hit the like button, favorite, subscribe and comment to help us.
*As update another TAS are being make by me requested by the same subscriber (Waseem Shaikh ) I would like to thank you for the suggest and probably this week I will upload the game requested.

by NeoAkira

Te Invito a Visitar la comunidad en Facebook de KoFFuneral encontraras gamers de todo el Mundo: KOFFUNERAL GROUP FACEBOOK

No hay comentarios. :

Publicar un comentario


KOFER ONLINE

Archivo del Blog