¡SÍGUENOS!

KOF 2002 Magic Plus Single Player - Random [TAS/TAP]



By   NeoAkira      diciembre 03, 2015      Tags  
KOF 2002 Magic Plus Single Player - Random [TAS/TAP]
Tool-Assisted Superplay
Fuente:DKNOOB1
Plataform: Arcade
Game: KOF 2002 Magic Plus 
Level: 8
Player: Dark Noob
After I got a new PC I lost all my old fbms (.tas archives) to make the encodes to bring here. So in the same week I remember about this game whose I played sometimes in real Arcade Machines and remember how this game works. This game has a lot of trouble while I encoding to .avi probably I will try to bring only more 2 works on this MP versions.
I tried to put a lot of variations as glitches, 100% and some infinites to show the best of the characters selected I hope you enjoy it.
Hit the like button, favorite, subscribe and leave a comment to help us.

by NeoAkira

Te Invito a Visitar la comunidad en Facebook de KoFFuneral encontraras gamers de todo el Mundo: KOFFUNERAL GROUP FACEBOOK

No hay comentarios. :

Publicar un comentario


KOFER ONLINE

Archivo del Blog