¡SÍGUENOS!

KoF XIII: EX Iori max damage + bonus combo



By   NeoAkira      junio 10, 2015      Tags  
El combo Maker Persona regresa con un nuevo video de Ex Iori en KOF XIII y dentro del video un bonus de combos los cuales llevan su sello de creatividad.

by  Persona
I'm still stuck on a few EX Iori combos (and busy) so I'm not sure when I'll be able to finish him up so here are some max damage combos for those wondering how much he can do. I also have some unfinished Guilty Gear Xrd combos that I might finish since the next installment is coming soon. Waiting for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax patch and still deciding how I want to structure my Mortal Kombat X combo videos.

by NeoAkira

Te Invito a Visitar la comunidad en Facebook de KoFFuneral encontraras gamers de todo el Mundo: KOFFUNERAL GROUP FACEBOOK

No hay comentarios. :

Publicar un comentario


KOFER ONLINE

Archivo del Blog